Fields of Success coaching is based on the pillars of Awareness and Responsibility.
- Awareness: discovering and confirming your personal product (the value you offer: your strengths, skills, and capabilities), opportunities, and options
- Responsibility: setting goals and taking actions to achieve your goals
Fields of Success coaching engagements include three components.
- Introduction of concepts, processes, and principles.
- Application through exercises
- Support through coaching and advising
We will work with you to establish an agreement to guide our engagement. The agreement will include:
- Objectives (what you want to accomplish)
- Deliverables (what you will receive)
- Process to guide the migration from where you are to where you want to be
- Ground rules for conducting coaching sessions
- Your responsibilities and those of Fields of Success
- Statement of confidentiality and privacy
- Code of coaching ethics
- Fees and payment terms
Fields of Success recognizes that you are unique. Coach may assume various roles during the coaching engagement based on your personal style, background, and situation, including:
Check out what people are saying about the Fields of Success experience.
Contact Fields of Success to discuss how we could help you address your career needs, challenges, and issues. Fields of Success offers complimentary coaching sessions.